Welcome to Everlasting Love Church (ELC). ELC is an affiliate church of Faith Christian Fellowship International (FCF), founded by Pat Harrison and her late husband Doyle “Buddy” Harrison. FCF’s international offices are located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. FCF has 117 affiliate and associate churches, 91 churches pastored by FCF credentialed ministers, 31 affiliate and associate traveling ministries, and 752 credentialed ministers in the United States. FCF is not only a national ministry but also is reaching out all over the world with 150 FCF churches, 350 FCF ministers, and 71 FCF missionary families in other nations. For more information on Faith Christian Fellowship International visit www.fcf.org.
Uniting with the vision of FCF, we have the benefits of fellowship, godly counsel, and the power of joint effort in missions and other major ministry projects.
Everlasting Love Church began in January of 1991 at a home here in Columbus. Services were held when Pastor Pat could travel from Tulsa, OK, until his graduation from Rhema Bible Training Center in May of 1991, when we began meeting regularly at the New World Inn. ELC began with three families at that time and on August 9, 1991 we started renting our present facility and purchased the property in November 1992. In 1993 we began to build the present church auditorium and completed the addition and the remodeling of our present facility in April of 1995. In 2006 we finished the second addition to the building which includes our administration offices and additional storage. In the future we anticipate a third addition which would enlarge the area for children and youth ministry, as well as a fellowship hall and kitchen.
# 1 Objective: Preach the Word
The Message of hope, Message of change, Message of promise and Message of power. While methods may change the message can not change!!
#2 Objective – Everyone Valued
Everyone finding their place(s) of service. As each of you has received a gift (a particular spiritual talent, a gracious divine endowment), employ it for one another as [befits] good trustees of God's many-sided grace [faithful stewards of the extremely diverse powers and gifts granted to Christians by unmerited favor]. 1 Peter 4:10
#3: Objective: TO BE A CHANNEL OF BLESSING
The development of Missions and Outreach
A. To our community – Local.
Through identifying needs in the community that we as a church can provide avenues for people to find hope, restoration, healing, for their lives.
B. Nationally & Internationally. To become engaged in an active missions program that will help finance the Gospel around the world and to assist in meeting the needs of the less fortunate.
OurTenets of Faith:
The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God. There is one God manifested in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
Christianity is based on the following:
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, and His virgin birth.
- His sinless life.
- His miracles.
- His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood.
- His bodily resurrection.
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- His personal return in power and glory as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- The fall of man and his lost estate, which make necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven, and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of Hell.
- The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit who bestows the spiritual gifts of: The word of wisdom, The word of knowledge, Faith, Gifts of healings, Working of miracles, Prophecy, Discerning of spirits, Various kinds of tongues, Interpretation of tongues, in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord's return.